Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bubble Tea

Ok so I am back after a brief hiatus. Was a bit under the weather then went on holiday for a bit. I visited Berlin recently and had my Bubble Tea fix there. For those of you who don't know what bubble tea is it's a Taiwanese tea-based drink mixed with fruit or milk and usually containing chewy balls referred to as 'pearls'. You slurp the liquid and the straw is oversized so you can suck up the pearls. Mine was kiwi yougurt-flavoured with mango-flavoured pearls. I first saw Bubble Tea in Berlin when I first visited a few years ago and wondered what was this thing people were drinking with these black balls in it. I really like trying strange new foods and drinks. I finally tried it on a trip to Canada a couple years later and loved it. Then I was surprised to find a Bubble Tea place at Price Plaza at home in Trinidad. Try some Bubble Tea today!



No comments:

Post a Comment